Here some amazing objects I observed:
- the open clusters M38 and M37 in Auriga. That was a breathtaking view, since countless stars were twinkling like diamonds in the sky.
- the open cluster M34 in Perseus. Low magnification is required here.
- Bode's galaxy M81 and the cigar galaxy M82 in Ursa Major at 60x magnification. Last time I observed them was 2005 using my TAL-2M (15cm, f/8) Newton telescope.
- The sun-like star Epsilon Eridani. Unfortunately, I couldn't see its exoplanet ;-)
- The supernova remnant M1. It was like a small cloud with a clear shape in black & white.