Yesterday, I observed several deep sky objects in the galactic plane of the Milky Way using this filter:
- M57 in Lyra: I clearly saw a ring of smoke. Really.
- M56 in Lyra: a small globular cluster 30000 light years away.
- NGC6871 in Cygnus: a small open cluster
- NGC6888 in Cygnus: The cresent nebula. Yes, I saw its nebulosity.
- M27 in Vulpecula: what a fantastic view! The sky background was black.
- M71 in Sagitta Not as good as last year, because its altitude was too low.
- NGC6905 in Dolphin: a small planetary nebula
- M29: an open cluster in Cygnus