- photographic optimized self-made 8 inch Newton with an Orion-UK mirror. Its tube is 4mm thick. It has been made of a special paper-fibre-resin based compound.
- tuned QHY8Pro (ALLCCD6Pro) one-shot-color camera with front-element-heater, filled with noble-gas,
- b/w guider camera sitting on a tuned off-axis-guider
- computerized TRUTEK filter wheel with L, Ha, SII, OIII filters.
- Losmandy G11 mount with Gemini Goto and an original Losmandy polar finder scope.
- high-tech ASA Focuser and a 3 inches ASA focal reducer.
- power supply and the cable station
- and a powerful Windows-7 (64Bit) laptop computer managing all the stuff above.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
A QHY8Pro on a Newton with ASA reducer on a Losmandy G11 guided by a Lodestar camera
This new astrophotographic system consists of a:
This telescope belongs to a friend.